Thursday, June 19, 2008

surprisingly

I ventured out today to perform some aspects of my job that require face to face contact fully expecting to encounter a multitude of irritating situations and people.

To my surprise I encountered none or at least none so memorable that I wanted to rant about them in this blog.

So, I guess I'll have to once again go to one I've saved for these occasions.

And this one is a pet peeve I suppose along with being an irritant. In fact I personally think it is rude. Anyone who does not return emails that obviously require a reply. I'm constantly left wondering if they got the email. And I'm sure since I'm not the brightest computer guy out there you can do something to email that lets you know it's been received, but the point is we are rapidly losing any civility or courtesy we once had.

No comments: